As warranty instructions and procedures may differ across brands, please refer to the respective brand/company’s website for detailed information. Please note that online warranty registration may be required for certain brands as stated in the product description. The general warranty for watches are as follows:
1. For warranty service at each individual brand's Service Center, please present the duly completed warranty certificate or the original receipt of purchase (ZALORA Invoice). If the warranty is applied to the problem of your watch, the product will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of the Service Center. Repairs will be free of charge if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
2. Warranty is only for the movement, hands, dials or manufacturing defect. This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, improper and rough treatment, negligence, normal wear and tear, water damage, unless marked as water-resistant, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
3. Warranty does not cover Lens, Case, Strap, and Bracelet that is damaged or worn.
4. Warranty does not cover unauthorized repair and/or modification.
5. The battery in a quartz watch is inserted into the watch at origin and may not last the length of warranty and therefore, is not covered by the warranty.
6. Any form of guarantee from the Brand are their responsibility. You may contact the Brand directly.