One of the great things about shopping on ZALORA is that we offer you a diverse selection of payment options!
Purchase your orders using any of the following payment methods (select one):
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
- E-Gift Card / My Store Credit
- Visa / MasterCard / American Express Debit & Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- Boost Wallet
- GrabPay (only on ZALORA app)
- Maybank QRPay
- Touch 'n Go E-wallet
- Maybank EzyPay
Note: Bank Transfer is no longer available.
1. Cash On Delivery (COD)
2. E-Gift Card / My Store Credit
"My Store Credit" is a feature on ZALORA which allows you to accumulate store credit you have received via your returns or E-Gift cards! If you have balance store credit in your ZALORA account, it will be automatically used as the preferred payment method. Should there be an outstanding amount after your store credit deduction, you may select one of the other payment options to complete your purchase.
Want to check how much Store Credit you have? Ensure you are logged in to your account and go to "My Store Credit".
As our valued customer, you typically have three years from the date of disbursement of store credit to use them. If left unused past the expiration date, they will automatically be removed from your account. So don't forget to use them! You can view your store credit details and exact expiration date in a table under "My Store Credit".
Store credits are issued in the following scenarios:
- Store credit was chosen as your preferred mode of refund when you return your items.
- E-Gift card was purchased and you added the code into "My Store Credit".
- Any refunded store credit that is used on a new order can only be refunded as store credit.
3. Online Banking
Unfortunately, we are not in a position to assist with PayPal account problems. Please contact PayPal customer service. Please note that payment(s) will be deducted from your PayPal account immediately after completing your purchase. For more information, visit PayPal.