What could be better than getting money back on the spending you do on ZALORA? Cashback is a reward we give to you, our favorite shoppers!
*ZALORA cashback cannot be used outside of ZALORA.
1. How Can I Earn Cashback?
Cashback is calculated from the price of the item after a discount, where the amount of cashback earned depends on the current promotion.
Here's an example:
- Item A price at RM105 – 10% will give you and after discount price of RM94.5
- The cashback will be earned from the RM94.5 x 10% which is RM9.45
- Cashback earned RM9.45 on Item A (total cashback earned on Order A is RM18.9)
- Cashback is not available immediately after purchase. It is deposited into your cashback only when one of the below two conditions are met:
- You manually confirm items from your cashback as soon as they are delivered. Once confirmed these items can no longer be returned or exchanged.
- The return/exchange period expires for cashback eligible items. Cashback is automatically deposited into your cashback.
- All exchanged and returned items are not eligible for cashback. Any pending cashback value earned on these products will be removed from your cashback as soon as you submit a return or exchange request.
2. How Can I Review My Cashback?
Cashback can be accessed via the Cashback screen and consists of the following:
- Available Cashback: Total cashback earned and available for use.
- Pending Cashback: Cashback earned from orders but unavailable for use. Pending cashback can only be used after the item is delivered and the amount is automatically or manually confirmed.
- Earned Cashback: Total cashback earned. Redeemed Cashback: Cashback spent on past orders.
3. How Can I Use My Cashback?
Cashback can be used on any items sold on ZALORA excluding electronic giftcards. Cashback cannot be used to pay for shipping and handling fees.
At checkout, you can choose whether to use cashback to pay for up to 50% of the total item value after discounts, but before wallet credit and shipping fees. ZALORA Now subscribers will enjoy free shipping on items sold by ZALORA!
You cannot choose how much cashback to use on your order.
Here's an example:
- Item B price is RM10 after discount
- Cashback that can be used on this item is 50% of RM10 which is RM5
4. Can Cashback Be Refunded?
Cashback that is used to pay for items bought and subsequently returned can be refunded, subject to the following rules:
- Refunded cashback will be available for one-time use only and can be seen under Available Cashback.
- Refunded cashback that is used on a subsequent order that is returned will no longer be refunded.
- If non-refundable and refundable cashback are used on the same order, the remaining refundable cashback applicable to your returned item will be automatically calculated.
- Refunded cashback expires 3 months after it is added back to your cashback.
5. Does Cashback Expire?
All cashback amounts have different expiry dates, depending on the promotion for when the cashback was earned.
- Cashback will be used in order of expiry date, regardless of when the cashback was manually confirmed or automatically deposited.
- Cashback expiry dates can be found in your cashback.
- Refunded cashback expires three months after it is added back to your cashback
For more information, please read the Cashback Terms and Conditions.